At IOTEC our employees embrace a culture that fosters pride in being a part of a collaborative and winning team. We are always looking to welcome professionals with a competitive spirit that thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where their contributions significantly impact the success and growth of the company.
If you are interested in being part of the IOTEC team, we welcome you to apply for one our open positions.
Location: Santa Fe Springs, Glendale and Anaheim - Department: Sales
You will be responsible for selling Toshiba and Konica Minolta products and solutions to an assigned territory. As a successful Sales Consultant, you will consistently identify new business opportunities and meet with decision-makers to analyze the customer's requirements by performing a document-flow analysis. You will identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions to streamline workflow and enhance operating efficiency. You will take a consultative, customer-focused sales approach that is unique to our industry and sets us apart from the rest. You will be expected to meet or exceed sales quotas and sales activity requirements. You will use business acumen to promote long-term relationships and provide exceptional customer service.
We provide one of the most financially lucrative opportunities in our industry! You will also enjoy excellent compensation and benefits.
Base salary plus uncapped commissions
Extraordinary sales and product training
State-of-the-art equipment technology
Full service and support team
Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental PPO, and paid vacations
Fast-track growth opportunities
We are currently seeking the following requirements:
1 year selling experience required.
Excellent organizational, prospecting, canvassing/territory management and closing skills.
A 4-year college degree, preferably in Sales/Marketing or Business Administration.
A strong working knowledge of the sales process and a focus on customer satisfaction (candidates who are responsive and empathetic to customer needs).
Self-starters with a good work ethic, the ability to work independently or as a team and a burning desire to succeed.
Professional presentation skills, as well as excellent PC and problem solving abilities.
The commission-focused sales professional generally is the most successful.
MUST BE AGGRESSIVE. OUTGOING. CONFIDENT. DRIVEN. MONEY-MOTIVATED.
IOTEC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service, member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Location: Santa Fe Springs, Glendale and Anaheim - Department: Service
The Service Technician will be dedicated to effectively trouble shooting, diagnosing and repairing Konica Minolta and Toshiba document imaging devices.
- Service and repair photocopier equipment at various customer locations
- Maintain adequate stock of parts and personal tool inventory
- Assist customers on appropriate usage of machines and relative features
- Document service activity by completing service tickets within appropriate time frames
- Communicate issue resolution needs to customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly service targets
- Stay informed of new releases and technical advisories
- Enhance customer engagement through knowledgeable and prompt service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in copier service field
- Demonstrate customer service and follow-up skills
- Strong sense of emotional intelligence with the ability to remain professional at all times
- Problem solving – gather and analyze information systematically, develop alternative solutions
- Ability to prioritize and systematically address the needs of IOTEC’s customers
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning
- Team orientated with a partnering approach and mentality - A MUST!
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and proof of insurability
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Konica Minolta and Toshiba experience helpful
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites
- Subject to outdoor and indoor varying environmental conditions
- May spend several hours a day operating a motor vehicle
Salary and Benefits
- Wage is negotiable, DOE
- Performance based bonuses
- Mileage & vehicle reimbursement
- Potential for growth within company
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Pay
IOTEC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service, member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. IOTEC will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.