IOTEC Managed Voice Services
Work smarter with cloud-based unified communications.
Unified communications empower employees to work intuitively. Bring people together anywhere, on any device, with integrated collaboration. Increase productivity with seamless collaboration, even when working remotely.
With our white-glove service and network-engineered approach, you can evolve the way your business communicates.
Managed Voice Services provide cloud-based solutions that bridge the gap in geographically diverse teams. Our hosted solutions can deliver real-time collaboration tools to your workforce including voice calling, web and video conferencing, voicemail, mobility, screen sharing, instant messaging, presence, and more.
We offer a hosted, cloud-based PBX solution delivering voice with advanced features and unified communications. Hosted PBX is one of the fastest growing and cost-efficient services for small and medium size businesses using VoIP. Hosted PPX offers one point of contact delivering increased flexibility, low maintenance, simplification and advanced features.
Advantages of Hosted PBX:
- Redundancy is built into the network, eliminating communication failure
- Eliminates onsite PBX equipment
- Reduces long distance costs
- Provides advanced calling features, flexibility, and mobility
- Reduces/Eliminates traditional telephone lines
- Three or four digit dialing everywhere
- Local and national phone number available
Download the Managed Voice Hosted PBX Service
Utilizing the client’s existing Internet connection, SIP Trunking provides a blend of voice and data traffic onto a single IP circuit. This service delivers dynamic bandwidth allocation while supporting FXS, PRI, and T1 connections. Some benefits of SIP Trunking include one bill and one point of contact for local, long distance, and simplifying the overall experience.
Advantages of SIP Trunking:
- Cost savings over existing telecom solutions
- Reduced Op-ex for voice and data services
- Future-proofing with IP services
- High quality voice service
- Ability to keep existing equipment such as handsets and phone system
- Provides immediate solution for aging system
Whether you choose SIP Trunking or a total solution with Hosted PBX Services, you will experience a phone system that comes with a single point of contact and best-in-class support. You will have everything for improved communications in one place, keeping your employees connected, while increasing productivity
Download the SIP Trunking PDF
Contact us today to learn more about our Managed IT Services.Contact Us